Badam Doodh | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Posted On 16 August 2018 By Rashmeet Kaur Khanuja | 801 Views 0
A rich nutritious almond milk recipe that can be served hot or cold.
BADAM DOODH Ingredients:
- 1 cup almonds (badam) 8 cups milk ¾ cup sugar.
- A pinch nutmeg (jaiphal) powder ½ teaspoon green cardamom powder + for sprinkling A generous pinch saffron + for garnishing Almond slivers for garnishing.
Method of making tasty milk
1. Blanch, drain, peel and blend almonds to a smooth paste with some water.
2. Heat milk in a thick-bottomed vessel and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, add almond paste, sugar, nutmeg powder, cardamom powder and saffron, mix well and simmer on low heat for 15-20 minutes.
3. Pour into individual glasses, sprinkle cardamom powder, garnish with almond slivers and saffron and serve hot.
You can find more ‘shoppable’ videos like this on our platform as well! Click on the following link: https://mytoch.com/
Keep up with us on