Bhuna Gosht | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Posted On 27 August 2018 By Rashmeet Kaur Khanuja | 1060 Views 0
Recipe of Delicious Bhuna Ghost by Sanjeev Kapoor with spices. Bhuna Gosht is one of the most popular Indian mutton dishes. Bhuna is a style of cooking where you cook spices in oil first and then add the veggies and meat.
BHUNA GOSHT Ingredients
750 gms mutton on bone, cut in 1½ inch pieces , 4 tablespoons oil , 6 green cardamoms, 10-12 black peppercorns, 5-6 cloves, 2 dried red chillies, broken 7 large onions, finely chopped 2 tablespoons ginger-garlic paste ,1 tablespoon red chilli powder, ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder ,1¼ tablespoon coriander powder ,¼ teaspoon green cardamom powder , Salt to taste, 1 cup yogurt, 3 large tomatoes, finely chopped ¼ teaspoon garam masala powder, 2 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped Coriander sprig for garnish.
1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add green cardamoms, black peppercorns, cloves and dried red chillies. Sauté for a minute. Add onions and sauté till brown.
2. Add mutton pieces and sauté till light brown. Add ginger-garlic paste and sauté for a minute.
3. Add chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, green cardamom powder and salt. Mix well.
4. Add yogurt and mix well, cover and cook for 30-35 minutes on low heat.
5. Add tomatoes, mix well. Cover and cook for another 30 minutes or till mutton is tender.
6. Add chopped coriander and garam masala powder, mix well. Serve hot garnished with the coriander sprig.
Now You Can Serve Bhuna Ghost with Rumali Roti or with Tandoori Roti
You can find more ‘shoppable’ videos like this on our platform as well! Click on the following link: https://mytoch.com/
Keep up with us on