Chutney Wale Aloo | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Posted On 16 August 2018 By Rashmeet Kaur Khanuja | 1046 Views 0
Chutney wale Aloo is the quick and easy recipe
CHUTNEYWALE ALOO Ingredients:
- 16-20 baby potatoes, parboiled and halved 1 tablespoon oil.
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera) ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder 1 teaspoon garam masala powder 2 tablespoons yogurt Salt to taste
- Toasted white sesame seeds for garnishing Chutney 1 medium bunch fresh coriander 18-20 fresh mint leaves 1-2 green chilies 5-6 garlic cloves 1-inch ginger, roughly chopped 1 tablespoon lemon juice Salt to taste.
Method of making chutney wale aloo
1. To make chutney, blend together coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chili, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, salt and some water to a fine paste.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add cumin seeds and sauté for a few seconds.
3. Add potatoes and mix. Add turmeric powder and coriander powder, mix well and cook for a minute.
4. Add some water, mix, cover and cook till dry. Add 2-3 tablespoons prepared chutney and mix well.
5. Add garam masala powder and yogurt and mix well. Add salt and mix well.
6. Garnish with sesame seeds.
Serve Hot and enjoy this spicy street food from Kanpur
You can find more ‘shoppable’ videos like this on our platform as well! Click on the following link: https://mytoch.com/
Keep up with us on