Hyderabadi Chicken | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Posted On 18 August 2018 By Rashmeet Kaur Khanuja | 594 Views 0
This non-vegetarian Hyderabadi Indian curry is relished as main course dish along with rotis or rice. The curry is cooked to perfection. HYDERABADI CHICKEN
750 grams chicken, cut into 1 inch pieces on bone, Salt to taste ,1 teaspoon red chilli powder, ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder ,½ teaspoon garam masala powder , ½ cup yogurt, 1 teaspoon lemon juice , 3 tablespoons white sesame seeds, 3 tablespoons peanuts, 1-2 tablespoons oil, 1 inch cinnamon, 4-5 green cardamoms ,½ tablespoon minced garlic, ½ tablespoon minced ginger .1 large onion sliced , Fresh coriander leaves for garnishing.
1. Put chicken in a bowl. Add salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, yogurt and lemon juice, mix well and set aside to marinate for 35-40 minutes.
2. Dry roast sesame seeds and peanuts for 2-3 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and blend to a smooth paste with 2-3 tablespoons water. Add a little more water if required.
4. Heat oil in another non-stick pan. Add cinnamon, cardamoms, garlic, ginger, mix well and sauté for a few seconds.
5. Add onions, mix and sauté till the onions are well browned.
6. Add ground paste, mix well and cook for a minute. Add a little water, mix and cook for a minute.
7. Add marinated chicken legs, mix well and cook for a minute. Add salt and 4 tablespoons water, mix, cover and cook for 15-20 minutes.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve immediately.
You can find more ‘shoppable’ videos like this on our platform as well! Click on the following link: https://mytoch.com/
Keep up with us on