Palak Paneer Parantha | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Posted On 22 August 2018 By Tejaswini solanki | 1081 Views 0
Give your regular palak paneer to different taste !
¼ cup spinach (palak), 1 cup grated cottage cheese (paneer), 1 cup whole wheat flour (atta), Salt as needed, 1½ tablespoons red chili powder, 1½ tablespoons oil, ½ teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera), ½ teaspoon garam masala powder, ½ teaspoon finely chopped ginger, 1-2 green chillies finely chopped, Ghee for basting Method.
How to Make Palak Paneer Paratha
- Wash spinach(palak) and drain it completely, blend it with ginger with 1 or 2 tablespoon water if needed.
- Then knead it with wheat flour. Add grated cottage cheese, salt to taste, red chili powder, garam masala powder, cumin seeds, chopped green chili and some water to make a semi-stiff dough. Add 1 tablespoon oil and knead well. Set aside for 20 minutes.
- After kneading, Make an equal size ball and start making a Paratha, it has to be slightly thicker than roti.
- Heat a non-stick tawa. Place the parathas on it and roast till well browned from both the sides, basting with ghee.
- Serve hot parathas with yogurt and pickle.You can find more ‘shoppable’ videos like this on our platform as well! Click on the following link: https://mytoch.com/
Keep up with us on