Palak Wale Chawal | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Posted On 23 August 2018 By Rashmeet Kaur Khanuja | 710 Views 0
Palak Wale Chawal
Palak wale chawal is another nutritional dish, adding to the likes of other nutritional and tasty dishes for fitness freaks. Spinach rice is a healthy, wholesome yet delish dish which is a must-try! PALAKWALE CHAWAL
Ingredients Palak wale chawal
2 medium bunches fresh spinach (palak), shredded 1½ cups Basmati rice, soaked and drained 1 tablespoon oil 1 teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera) 1-inch ginger, finely chopped 2-3 green chilies, finely chopped 3-4 spring onion bulbs, finely chopped Salt to taste Sliced spring onion greens for garnishing
1. Heat oil in a deep non-stick pan. Add cumin seeds, ginger and green chilies, mix and sauté till fragrant.
2. Add spring onion bulbs and sauté till translucent. Add rice and mix.
3. Add salt and mix well. Add 3 cups water, stir to mix and bring to a boil.
4. Add spinach leaves and mix well. Cover and cook till fully done.
5. Garnish with spring onion greens and serve hot.
For more content keep reading the TOCH Blog at https://mytoch.com/