Paneer Taka Tak | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Posted On 18 August 2018 By Rashmeet Kaur Khanuja | 863 Views 0
Paneer pieces cooked in spicy dry masala along with crunchiness of capsicum. PANEER TAKA TAK
2 tbsp oil ,1 tsp cumin seeds ,1 large onion, finely chopped, 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste 1 green chilli, chopped 1 medium tomato, finely chopped 1½ tsp red chilli powder ,¼ tsp turmeric powder, 2 tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp pav bhaji masala, Salt to taste, 1 small green capsicum, cut into small cubes ,1 small yellow capsicum, cut into small cubes 2 tbsps fresh cream 1 tbsp cashew nut paste, 250 gms cottage cheese, cut into cubes, Onion rings for garnish, Lemon wedges for garnish Fresh coriander for garnish .
1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add cumin seeds and onions. Sauté till translucent.
2. Add ginger-garlic paste, sauté till fragrant. Add green chilies and tomato, mix well. Cook till tomatoes soften.
3. Add chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, pav bhaji masala and salt. Mix well. Add some water and stir.
4. Add green capsicum and yellow capsicum. Mix well and cook for 5-6 minutes.
5. Add fresh cream and cashew nut paste, mix well. Add paneer and toss. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
6. Garnish with onion rings, lemon wedges and coriander sprig. Serve warm.
You can find more ‘shoppable’ videos like this on our platform as well! Click on the following link: https://mytoch.com/
Keep up with us on