Quick Jeera Chicken | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Posted On 17 August 2018 By Rashmeet Kaur Khanuja | 482 Views 0
Quick Jeera Chicken recipe with a hint of ginger-garlic paste, fried onions, cumin, coriander, and Cumin flavored chicken easy to cook.
How to make Quick Jeera Chicken
CHICKEN Ingredients :
- 750 grams chicken, cut into 1-inch pieces on bone.
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds (jeera), 2 tablespoons oil, 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic, 2-3 green chilies, roughly chopped 1 medium onion, sliced 1 teaspoon red chili powder, 1 teaspoon turmeric powder, Add Salt to taste, chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- 12-16 fresh mint leaves, 1 teaspoon lemon juice & Fresh coriander sprig for garnishing.
Method of making chicken jeera
1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add cumin seeds and sauté till the seeds change color. Add garlic and green chilies and sauté till fragrant.
2. Add onions, mix and sauté till golden brown. Add chili powder, turmeric powder, and salt, mix and cook till the oil separates.
3. Add chicken and mix well. Add coriander leaves and mint leaves, mix well, cover and cook till done.
4. Switch off heat, add lemon juice and mix well.
5. Garnish with coriander sprig and serve hot.
You can Serve hot jeera Chicken with rice or roti.
You can find more ‘shoppable’ videos like this on our platform as well! Click on the following link: https://mytoch.com/
Keep up with us on