Rajma Galouti Kabab | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Posted On 27 August 2018 By Rashmeet Kaur Khanuja | 366 Views 0
Melt in mouth kababs for the vegetarians made using red kidney beans mixture. Must Try!
RAJMA GALOUTI KABAB Ingredients
300 grams kidney beans soaked overnight, boiled and mashed , 2 tablespoons oil , ½ tablespoon chopped garlic , 1 tablespoon chopped ginger, 1 teaspoon caraway seeds (shahi jeera) , 1-2 green chillies, finely chopped, 1 tablespoon chironji , 2 tablespoons broken cashew nuts , 2 tablespoons roasted Bengal gram (daalia) powder , 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves , ½ cup fried onions , 1 teaspoon garam masala powder , ½ teaspoon green cardamom powder , White pepper powder to taste , 2-3 tablespoons grated khoya, Salt to taste , 1 tablespoon lemon juice , Fresh mint sprigs for garnishing.
1. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a non-stick pan. Add garlic, ginger, caraway seeds and green chillies and sauté for a minute.
2. Add chironji and cashew nuts and sauté well. Add Bengal gram powder and mix well.
3. Add mint leaves, fried onions, garam masala powder, cardamom powder and pepper powder, mix well and cook for a minute.
4. Add khoya, mix well and cook till it melts. Add kidney beans, mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add salt and lemon juice, mix and cook for a minute.
5. Cool and grind to a fine mixture. Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into tikkis.
6. Heat some oil in a non-stick tawa. Place the tikkis on it and shallow-fry till golden brown from both the sides.
7. Garnish with mint sprigs and serve hot with onion rings, lemon slices and green chutney.
You can find more ‘shoppable’ videos like this on our platform as well! Click on the following link: https://mytoch.com/
Keep up with us on