Reshmi Paneer | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Posted On 16 August 2018 By Rashmeet Kaur Khanuja | 789 Views 0
Let’s see How to make tasty and delicious Reshmi panner dish is all time favorite.
RESHMI PANEER – (Serves – 4) Ingredients
- 250 grams of cottage cheese (paneer), cut into thick strips.
- 4 tablespoons oil 4 black cardamoms 16-18 green cardamoms 2 one-inch cinnamon stick 3-4 medium onions, sliced 1 tablespoon ginger paste 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon garlic paste.
- 1½ teaspoons cumin seeds (jeera), ½ cup cashew nuts ¼ cup melon seeds (magaz)
- 1 cup tomato puree 1 cup yogurt, whisked, 1 tablespoon coriander powder, 1 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon green chili paste 3-4 tablespoons butter, 1 teaspoon garam masala powder, ½ cup grated khoya 1 small yellow capsicum, cut into thick strips 1 small red capsicum, cut into thick strips. 1 small green capsicum, cut into thick strips 1 medium tomato, halved, seeded and cut into thick strips Salt to taste ½ teaspoon green cardamom powder 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves Fresh coriander sprig for garnishing
Method of making Reshmi paneer
1. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a deep non-stick pan. Add black cardamoms, green cardamoms, cinnamon and onions and sauté till onions turn golden brown.
2. Add ginger paste and 1 tablespoon garlic paste, mix and sauté for a minute. Add cumin seeds, cashew nuts and melon seeds, mix well and sauté for a minute.
3. Add tomato puree, yogurt, coriander powder, turmeric powder, green chili paste and butter and mix well.
4. Add garam masala powder and khoya, mix well, cover and cook for 6-8 minutes.
5. Add 1½ cups water, mix, cover and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
6. Heat remaining oil in the deep non-stick pan. Add 1 teaspoon garlic paste and sauté for a few seconds.
7. Add yellow, red and green capsicums, tomatoes and salt. Mix well and cook for a minute. Set aside.
8. Blend the gravy to a smooth mixture. Strain the prepared gravy and discard the residue.
9. Heat the gravy in a non-stick pan. Add cardamom powder and salt, mix well and bring to a boil.
10. Add cottage cheese, sautéed vegetables and coriander leaves, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
11. Garnish with a coriander sprig and serve hot.
Reshmi Paneer is a flavourful Indian main course subzi. Served with any Indian bread, this subzi, with its raw, earthen taste creates wonders. So, cook away!
You can find more ‘shoppable’ videos like this on our platform as well! Click on the following link: https://mytoch.com/
Keep up with us on