Soya Matar Kebab | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Posted On 30 August 2018 By Rashmeet Kaur Khanuja | 4959 Views 1
Recipe of crunchy Vegetarian kebabs made with soya & bread.
SOYA MATAR Kebab Ingredients:
3 tablespoons soya granules soaked, ¼ boiled potatoes , 2 tablespoons green peas, blanched 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs, 1 teaspoon coriander powder , 1 teaspoon cumin powder, 2 green chillies chopped ,¼ teaspoon garam masala powder, Salt to taste, 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste, Oil to pan fry Onion rings for garnish, Lemon wedges for garnish, Green chutney to serve.
1. Soak the soya granules in water and set aside.
2. Grate the boiled potatoes in a bowl, add green peas, soya granules, bread crumbs, coriander powder, cumin powder, green chillies, garam masala, salt and ginger garlic paste. Mix it all well.
3. Divide the prepared mixture into equal portions and shape them to kebabs.
4. Heat sufficient oil in a non-stick pan to pan-fry the kebabs till golden brown.
5. Serve with onion rings, lemon wedges, and green chutney.
For more content keep reading the TOCH Blog at https://mytoch.com/